[CommAdvocacy] Become a Defensive Driver!

Community Advocacy communityadvocacy at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 2 11:44:18 EDT 2014

Defensive driving course next Friday April 11th 9:30-11:30am.

In order to be permitted to drive Hampshire College vehicles
transporting students you must complete the electronic form at
https://www.fivecolleges.edu/riskmgmt/policies/driver_credentialing
<https://www.fivecolleges.edu/riskmgmt/policies/driver_credentialing>

Sign-up for this training course at OPRA's Team Sports website:
http://new.teamsportsinfo.com/Customers/hc-opra/2013-2014/default.aspx?rf=campsandclinicswaitlist
<http://new.teamsportsinfo.com/Customers/hc-opra/2013-2014/default.aspx?rf=campsandclinicswaitlist>

Training Location: Robert Crown Center (RCC), Instructor: Troy Hill

Best,

Lily

--

Community Advocacy, a department of student life, incorporates
multicultural and international student services (and the
Lebrón-Wiggins-Pran Cultural Center
<http://www.hampshire.edu/studentlife/index_culturalcenter.htm>); queer
services (and the Queer Community Alliance Center
<http://www.hampshire.edu/studentlife/queercommunityalliancenter.htm>);
spiritual life services (and the Spiritual Life Center
<http://www.hampshire.edu/studentlife/index_spirituallife.htm>);
wellness promotion (and theWellness Center
<http://www.hampshire.edu/studentlife/5633.htm>); and women's services
(and the Center for Feminisms
<http://www.hampshire.edu/studentlife/centerforfeminisms.htm>).Community
Advocacy promotes the well-being of the entire campus community; fosters
connections across social identities and ideas; and engages in
passionate and compassionate dialogue and programs.

We support and provide resources for the holistic development of
students with the goals of nourishing student initiatives; increasing
awareness and appreciation of different cultures, backgrounds, and
perspectives; and encouraging understanding and mutual respect as we
actively work towards social change.

Connect with us on *Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/HampshireCA>! *