[CommAdvocacy] Staff & Faculty Reading of the Vagina Monologues

Community Advocacy communityadvocacy at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 4 08:43:25 EDT 2013

Staff&  Faculty Reading of the Vagina Monologues

Join the Center For Feminisms and Hampshire faculty and staff in celebrating women in this reading of Eve Ensler's production of The Vagina Monologues.

Performers include:

Jessica Ortiz
Devon Cruz
Susan Tracy
Diana Fernandez
Hannah Howard

Let's come together while celebrating women and fighting against sexual violence. We hope to see you all there!

Emily Rimmer
Director for Womens and Queer Services

Community Advocacy <http://www.hampshire.edu/studentlife/communityadvocacy>
413.559.6846
Like us on Facebook <http://tinyurl.com/HampCA>!

Community Advocacy, a department of student life, incorporates
multicultural and international student services (and the
Lebron-Wiggins-Pran Cultural Center); queer services (and the Queer
Community Alliance Center); spiritual life (and the Spiritual Life
Center); the Wellness Center; and women services (and the Center for
Feminisms).

Community Advocacy promotes the well-being of the entire campus
community; fosters connections across social identities and ideas; and
engages in passionate and compassionate dialogue and programs.

We support and provide resources for the holistic development of
students with the goals of nourishing student initiatives; increasing
awareness and appreciation of different cultures, backgrounds, and
perspectives; and encouraging understanding and mutual respect as we
actively work towards social change.