[CommAdvocacy] Wellness Center events and updates

Jessica Gifford jgifford at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 12 15:32:51 EDT 2012

Hi All,

You are all cordially invited to The Wellness Center & Center For
Feminisms Open House 9/20 from 3:00-5:00  Smoothies! Henna! Back rubs!
Delicious snacks! Kittens! (just kidding) Make your own aromatherapy eye
pillow!

Smoke Out Day in conjunction with the Community Carnival 9/20 2:00-4:00
on the library lawn  Games! Raffles! Giveaways! Smoke-free fun!

I'll be offering an EPEC this fall called "Meaningful Conversations" on
active listening and conflict resolution skills.  It will meet Thurs
afternoons 3-5, starting in October.  We need 2 more people to sign up
to make it a go.

AND - for those of you who don't know, Hampshire has a new 24 hour
Sexual Offense and Relationship Violence Crisis Line available to
Hampshire students by calling x5527 or 413-559-5527.

In wellness,
Jessica

--
Jessica Gifford