[CommAdvocacy] CA Staff

Community Advocacy communityadvocacy at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 17 09:34:53 EDT 2012

Hello department of Community Advocacy!

Who's who in Community Advocacy?  See the attached contact list for the
name, job title/areas of responsibility, and email of each of the
student workers of Community Advocacy.  We highly encourage you to reach
out to your peers across the centers for collaboration, support, and
feedback.

Additionally you can find the weekly times of each center's staff meeting.

Finally, the listserv is updated and ready to be used!  Our listserv
(commadv at lists.hampshire.edu) is used for only the staff of Community
Advocacy.  Use this to spread the word about upcoming events, to request
assistance, to ask questions, to pose ideas.

Oh, and don't forget to like our facebook <http://tinyurl.com/HampCA> page!

Thank you all for your amazing advocacy work!

Melissa

--
Community Advocacy  <http://www.hampshire.edu/studentlife/communityadvocacy.htm>
413.559.6846

Community Advocacy, a department of student life, incorporates multicultural and international student services (and the Lebron-Wiggins-Pran Cultural Center); queer services (and the Queer Community Alliance Center); spiritual life (and the Spiritual Life Center); the Wellness Center; and women services (and the Center for Feminisms).

Community Advocacy promotes the well-being of the entire campus community; fosters connections across social identities and ideas; and engages in passionate and compassionate dialogue and programs.

We support and provide resources for the holistic development of students with the goals of nourishing student initiatives; increasing awareness and appreciation of different cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives; and encouraging understanding and mutual respect as we actively work towards social change.