[CommAdvocacy] ASK Conference Planners Needed - Make a Big ASK Difference!

Cultural Center culturalcenter at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 2 11:38:52 EDT 2012

Hello Community Advocacy friends,

if any of you would like to join the Cultural Center staff in planning
next spring's annual ASK for Social Justice program, then come to a
planning meeting this Friday (details below).  Can't make it but are
still interested in helping, then email us -- culturalcenter at hampshire.edu.

Thanks!

*DO YOU WANT TO HELP MAKE A BIG ASK DIFFERENCE?* Then be a part of the
CC'S ASK Conference Planning Committee!  (CEL eligible!)

Hello everyone,

*We are inviting you to join the Cultural Center Staff for a _planning
session for this year's ASK Conference, next Friday November 9^th ,
noon-1pm with lunch at the Cultural Center._ This year will be the 10^th
annual ASK for Social Justice conference, and the theme this year will
focus on cultural appropriation. *

ASK for Social Justice (Attitudes, Skills & Knowledge) is a college-wide
event offered in mid-spring that offers a series of workshops throughout
the day, organized and sometimes held by students, staff, among other
contributors. The workshops are great opportunities to learn about the
multiple aspects of the overarching theme, how to take social justice
action, and build community along the way.  More info here:
http://www.hampshire.edu/culturalcenter/ask.htm.

We would like to hear your ideas for how to make a great ASK conference.
Please let us know if you would like to attend next Friday's planning
session by emailing right back!

Make a big ASK difference!

Best,

The CC Team