[CommAdvocacy] C.A.U. agenda items

Stephanie Jean Rendall sjr07 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 26 00:12:58 EDT 2012

Hi folks!

I hope everyone had a good break.
Who has agenda items for the upcoming C.A.U meeting this Wednesday?

Secondly, does anyone have information on the meeting location:
Faculty/Staff Lounge or Tavern?

Thirdly, Jaime is joining us for the meeting.  Do C.A.U folks have specific
questions we want to ask?  Jaime, do you have specific things you want to talk
about?  What are people's thoughts?

And last but not least, we'll be eating food from Butterfly Garden so check out
the menu at http://www.butterflyhadley.com/ and send your request to Nia
(nar09 at hampshire.edu).  Nia, when should people have their requests in by?

Be well,
Stephanie

(Does this listserv include the new Spiritual Life rep.'s email address? If not,
can someone forward this to him?)

--
Stephanie Jean Rendall | Hampshire College | Art & Community Development

"I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people
are really good at heart." -Anne Frank