[CommAdvocacy] Exciting personal news!

Rachel Schoenfeld rschoenfeld at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 11 15:11:19 EDT 2011

Exciting personal news to share with you - I'm engaged!

We'll probably have some sort of celebration at Hampshire, but I also
wanted to invite you (without any obligation!) to join me and my
fiancee, Dan, for a very informal engagement party this Saturday
afternoon in Boston.  Details are below.

Blessings!
Rachel