[CommAdvocacy] Invitation to the Freedom Riders Viewing Party

Community Advocacy @ Hampshire communityadvocacy at hampshire.edu
Mon May 16 15:46:58 EDT 2011

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the viewing party will be postponed
until the Fall semester, when we hope to feature the film and put up a
small exhibit to celebrate this historic movement. Enjoy your summer
everyone for those who have left campus, and we look forward to having
you all return in the fall.

Those of you graduating in the next few days, please respond to an email
from Amnat Chittaphong tomorrow, regarding your graduation gift...

in unity...