[CommAdvocacy] Queer Conf. Folder Stuffing

Jessica Gifford jgSA at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 1 11:17:05 EST 2011

Hi All,
The conference looks like it's going to be awesome!!  I hope Community
Health Staff are able to help out with stuffing and other things ...
however, we have a big event, ORGASM Inc screening and Q&A with the
filmmaker Liz Canner Wed at 7:00 in FPH Main Lecture Hall.  Perhaps we
can help out Thursday afternoon if there's more left to do?

Thanks,
Jessica