[CommAdvocacy] Invitation to the Freedom Riders Viewing Party

Chyna Snell chs10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 21 14:18:05 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Join us in celebrating the accomplishments of one of our very own community
members, Zilong Wang, who is going to be featured on national TV as a
participant in the 2011 PBS Freedom Ride. A viewing of the premier will be held
on Monday, May 16 at 9pm in FPH 101. We are still open to taking food
suggestions for this event, so do not hesitate to be in touch! Students, Staff,
and Faculty are welcome, please help spread the world so that we can make this a
great turnout!

Best,

Chyna