[Commadv] Survey for Community Advocacy Staff and Student Workers

Mikayla Beth McAdams mbm07 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 4 14:51:01 EDT 2010

Hey!

I've developed a survey for Community Advocacy Staff and student workers to
take. This survey will help gauge what programming would be most beneficial,
which workshops people would be interested in attending, and how to best
communicate. I have sent this to those staff lists that do exist (QCA staff,
CFF staff, Community Advocacy staff). I was wondering if Melissa, Jessica, and
Liza could forward this e-mail to their student workers and ask them to take
it.

The link to the survey is right here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/H2VDKNF

I'd really appreciate participation on this. It would really help us understand
what directions to take in programming, developing a community calendar, and
more!

Thanks so much!
Kai