[CommAdvocacy] training opportunity for Community Advocacy Staff

Jessica Gifford jgSA at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 30 15:38:38 EST 2010

Hi All,

It's getting close to the end of the semester, and we're all busy and
possibly tired.  That's why this great training is only half an hour
long and will be followed by pizza!!  The focus of the training is on
developing practical skills to prevent sexual assault in our community.

Be more than a witness!  Learn creative strategies to intervene and
prevent verbal, emotional and sexual violence: an interactive workshop
followed by pizza

Monday Dec 6 from 5:30-6:30

GE House Office Living Room

I hope  to see you there.
Jessica

--
Jessica Gifford
Director of Community Health and Wellness
jgifford at hampshire.edu