[CommAdvocacy] 5 min. survey about having a Free Community Lunch @ Hampshire

Claire Turner cat07 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 17 16:06:55 EST 2010

Hi All,

First of all, sorry if you are receiving this email more than once. As part of my job at the Community Health Collaborative I am working to create a Free Community Lunch program at Hampshire. The idea is to create a space where students, faculty and staff across all disciplines can meet, share ideas and make announcements in person. At first the lunch will probably only happen once a month but hopefully in the future it can take place every week! I've met with dining services and they seem excited about the idea. It's all still very much in embryo right now and I need your help to get the ball rolling. I'm trying to get as many people in the Hampshire community as possible to fill out a survey that I've created. So please invite all your friends to fill it out @ http://www.surveymonkey.com/freecommunitylunch  you can also join the facebook group http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=128074313916739 Once we have the results we'll have a better sense of how many people would participate and then we can start looking for funding.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any other questions. cat07 at hampshire.edu

Thanks everyone!

Claire Turner
cat07 at hampshire.edu