[CommAdvocacy] Forum on The Omen

Amnat Chittaphong achittaphong at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 10 15:40:22 EST 2010

Posted on Wednesday, November 10th, 2010 by Brittany M. Williams

"I Hate Black People" an Open Discussion

Come to an OPEN discussion about the "I Hate Black People" article
published in The Omen. The discussion will be held in the Merrill Living
Room on Thursday Nov. 11 @5:30pm. Amnat Chittaphong, Dean of Students
for Community Advocacy as well as Dakin Intern Brittany Williams WILL
both be in attendance. All opinions are welcome and can and will be
respected in this space.

This event is on Thursday, November 11th, 2010.
It is held at : Merrill Living Room
This event starts at 5:30pm.

This event is organized by : Dakin House/ Community Advocacy

For more information E-mail bmw08 at hampshire.edu

--
Amnat Chittaphong
Assistant Dean of Students for Community Advocacy

HAMPSHIRE COLLEGE
893 West Street
Amherst, Massachusetts 01002
phone 413.559.5412 + fax 413.559.5663

I.C.A.R.E. Student Life Values @ Hampshire College
Integrity * Collaboration * A Just & Diverse Community
* Respect for All * Education

Community Advocacy is the name of the department in Student Life, which
includes Multicultural and International Student Services (and the
Lebron-Wiggins-Pran Cultural Center); Queer Student Services (and the
Queer Community Alliance Center); Women Student Services (and the Center
for Feminisms); Spiritual Life (and the Spiritual Life Center); and
Community Health and Wellness (and the Community Health Collaborative).

Community Advocacy at Hampshire College promotes the wellbeing of the
entire campus community, fosters connections across social identities
and ideas, and engages in passionate and compassionate dialogue and
programs.  We support and provide resources for the holistic development
of students with the goals of nourishing student initiatives; increasing
awareness and appreciation of different cultures, backgrounds, and
perspectives; encouraging understanding and mutual respect as we
actively work towards social change.