[Clusterusers] More power disruption

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Mon May 14 16:19:33 EDT 2018

>From Todd Holland:

"A brief (5-minute) electrical outage will take place early morning on
Tuesday May 15. All buildings will be affected. There will be another
short outage in the afternoon as we go off generator power.  The
interruption will last a few seconds, but it may take longer to reset
network systems.

This is to allow Tesla to make some changes to the monitoring for our
solar fields.  We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for
your cooperation."

This will reboot our non-UPSed nodes. UPSed nodes will likely make it
through.

--

Wm. Josiah Erikson
Associate Director of IT, Infrastructure Group