[Clusterusers] Cluster at half-power for awhile

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 14 11:27:40 EDT 2018

Hi all,

    One of the A/C units in the server room is seriously malfunctioning.
We just lost half the HVAC department (that sounds dramatic. There were
only two of them) and they aren't going to be replacing the person who
left for awhile. I'm going on vacation for a week and a half starting
tomorrow. What this adds up to is that I'm NIMBYing about half the
cluster until the A/C can be repaired. My apologies!

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group