[Clusterusers] Brief power blip Monday morning early

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 26 09:42:58 EST 2018

Hi all,

    Apparently they will need to do this again on Wednesday, once in the
morning and then once in the middle of the day.

    Tom, looks like some of your jobs were not quite finished and got
caught in the crossfire. I don't know if you want to restart the errored
ones or not, but just FYI.

    -Josiah

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group