[Clusterusers] Freeing up some cluster procs?

Thomas Helmuth thelmuth at hamilton.edu
Sun Apr 29 13:22:25 EDT 2018

Hi Chris,

Sorry about that! I have a honors thesis student who needed some
last-minute GP runs for his thesis, which is due tomorrow, so I started a
bunch of runs. That said, I don't think many started after right now will
finish by tomorrow, so I reduced my priority to less than 1. Any new
renders that start should have priority once a GP run finishes.

If you're also on a tight schedule and need these sooner, let me know and I
can kill off some of the runs.

Best,
Tom