[Clusterusers] Cluster status and power

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 16 11:36:04 EST 2017

Hi all,

    I haven't had a chance to get these nodes back up yet - I hope to
this afternoon.

    Also, advance warning: The cluster, and everything else in ASH, is
likely to go down the day after Thanksgiving. They will be testing the
new auto-on feature of the generators on loop B and I'm not sure our
UPSes will carry us through - it depends how long it takes the generator
to come on, and how long they leave it on before turning it off again.

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group