[Clusterusers] glibc version on fly, cluster

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Fri May 12 22:26:42 EDT 2017

It looks like there are ways to run newer versions of CentOS underneath
ROCKS 6.2... will research more and attempt to update next week if it's
not too disruptive, later this summer if it is. You're hardly the only
person noticing how out-of-date everything is on the cluster. Of course
I also worry that we've been pwned for years and just don't know it. I
see no evidence of that... but that means not much. It's past time for a
major overhaul.

    -Josiah