[Clusterusers] How bad would power outages tomorrow be?

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Mon May 1 09:59:05 EDT 2017

Hi all,

    There are a lot of runs going on the cluster right now. In light of
that, I just got an announcement that there will be testing going on
tomorrow morning to get our solar arrays online, which may cause some
power disruptions, which may take some of our nodes offline. How bad is
this, and should I get my boss to push back to the President on this?
Lee in particular...

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group