[Clusterusers] sluggishness/errors on new fly launches

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Wed Jul 19 09:40:48 EDT 2017

Also, some additional notes:

1. I've set the "bash" limit tag to 8 per node. Tom seems to use sh
instead of bash, so this won't affect him, I think.

2. If you want to do 4 per node instead, just add the limit tag
"4pernode" to a RemoteCmd in the .alf file, like this:

    RemoteCmd "bash -c "env blah blah" -tags "4pernode" -service "tom"

3. There's also a 2pernode tag

    -Josiah