[Clusterusers] tractor interface not responding

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 16 16:49:24 EST 2017

Aha -- maybe it's a port thing. I'm at the Roost in Northampton and it's not working... hang on...

Yep! Confirmed: I can access it through my personal hotspot but not through the Roost's wifi. I guess they'd need to open port 8000 or we'd have to change something. Not a big deal, but nice to have the mystery solved.

 -Lee