[Clusterusers] Old tractor jobs

Thomas Helmuth thelmuth at hamilton.edu
Thu Dec 14 09:17:11 EST 2017

Thanks for asking Josiah! I've deleted all of my jobs that I don't need
anymore; please keep the handful of my July jobs that are still there.

@Lee: I use the tractor interface to track runs that I've "recently" done.
I find it easier to find things like what runs exactly were done, when,
what directory the logs are in, etc. if I still have the tractor log
around. You're right that deleting the tractor logs won't delete the run
output, but if I can't find the run output, it's not very helpful!

Tom