[Clusterusers] compute 4.2 nimby'ed

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Sat Mar 12 11:09:56 EST 2016

It looks like this is a run of Julian's, which probably doesn't need NIMBY. But it's possible that the NIMBY was set by me a long time ago, not by Julian, that I forgot to undo it, and that Julian was able to start that process anyway because he did it via ssh rather than Tractor.

I don't know how to check who set the NIMBY.

But in any event, yes, I think it'd be fine to un-NIMBY it.

 -Lee

> On Mar 12, 2016, at 12:20 AM, Bassam Kurdali <bassam at urchn.org> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,
> I noticed compute 4.2 is Nimby'ed , I wonder if it's just forgotten?
> It's running one long running job, but the load on it is quite low, I
> wonder if I could un-Nimby it so it can render frames, any objections?
> Cheers
> Bassam

Director, Institute for Computational Intelligence
Hampshire College, Amherst, Massachusetts, USA
lspector at hampshire.edu, http://hampshire.edu/lspector/, 413-559-5352