[Clusterusers] ...and another

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Thu Jul 28 09:43:40 EDT 2016

...or I could add another service tag, "ups", and runs that need to be
able to run for long periods of time could be submitted with that tag. I
think that's a better solution. I'll do that, and let you all know when
it's done.

    -Josiah

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group