[Clusterusers] keg rebuild attempt

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 5 11:51:19 EST 2015

Hi folks,
    I have failed in my attempts to get keg's RAID array back. I will be
rebuilding keg with Ubuntu 14.04LTS, and then manually configuring
everything (which shouldn't be too hard) and copying things back from
backups. I hope *fingers crossed* to have everything back up by the end
of tomorrow. If I don't, I will work on it over the weekend.
    Until then, tractor, helga, and the render farm in general will
continue to be down. My sincerest apologies for this inconvenience!!
    -Josiah

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group