[Clusterusers] Switching to new keg

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjens at hampshire.edu
Mon Jun 22 23:41:13 EDT 2015

There was something about a file descriptor limit in tractor-engine, so
I restarted tractor-engine, and it appears to have cleared up. It was
probably something having to do with held open file handles with new/old
NFS file handles. You're also spooling all your jobs with the default
tag of "slow", which isn't necessarily bad, but I think you could also
do "linux,OSX" or something and get all the nodes at once. I think
that's the syntax, but I could be remembering wrong.
I also have to email Wendy about the fact that our license expires in 10
days, and when I go to get a new one, it still does....
     -Josiah