[Clusterusers] power blip

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Mon Jun 8 10:15:22 EDT 2015

Just got back from vacation... actually it was probably an overheating
issue. The A/C in the server room is on the Fritz... yes, the new A/C.
Mark is working on it now. I probably won't try to start the nodes that
are down up again, given the sitch.
    -Josiah

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group