[Clusterusers] Errors on fly

Thomas Helmuth thelmuth at cs.umass.edu
Wed Apr 22 19:43:26 EDT 2015

(now including the fly listserv)

I just started some genetic programming runs, and got weird Java errors
that look like they ran out of memory on some of the rack2 nodes (see
below). I just remembered that Piper was having issues earlier today with
RAM, so maybe this is related? Does this seem plausible?

BTW, if people are in crunch time for D3 projects, I'd be happy to hold off
on my runs for a few days, or to lower my priority. Let me know!

Tom