[Clusterusers] Stress-testing the cluster tonight

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Thu May 29 23:05:55 EDT 2014

I am ferreting out any weak nodes by running dnetc on anything that
isn't doing anything else. My goal is to get rid of/fix any nodes that
are not reliable. Please let me know if you feel like this is causing
any problems for you. I will stop this tomorrow morning - it's just
overnight, as I'm going on vacation for a week starting Saturday. My
tentative belief at this point is that all of the nodes are fully
functional and reliable.... testing that belief :)

--
-----
Wm. Josiah Erikson