[Clusterusers] Keg's NFS share down

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 29 10:36:58 EST 2014

Well... the reshape finished, and I figured out why the NFS errors were
happening, and then the online resize finished successfully as well, so
I rebooted to re-seat the RAM, which all worked fine and we're back to
6GB, but then when it came back up, I had lots of input/output errors on
the filesystem. It's currently booted from a rescue CD, and resyncing
again (why? I don't know), and then I'll fsck the filesystem and see if
I can rescue it. If not, we're looking at several days of downtime,
rebuilding from backups, and losing any renders that people didn't have
backed up.
I hope that doesn't happen - I'll keep you updated.
     -Josiah

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group