[Clusterusers] keg's NFS still offline

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 29 08:10:31 EST 2014

Good news and bad news:
     I figured out why keg's NFS is broken - it's because it now has 2GB
of RAM instead of 6GB of RAM for some reason. When you reduce the size
of RAM in an NFS server without remounting the clients, this is what
happens. Odd. However, the real question is why does keg, since the
processor upgrade, suddenly think it only has 2GB of RAM? This is a
question I have to take it down again to answer, and I have to finish
for the online resize of the filesystem to finish before I can do that,
so... we'll see how long that takes.

--
-----
Wm. Josiah Erikson