[Clusterusers] Looks like Keg is down again :(

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 7 09:43:56 EST 2014

So it's up again - GRUB's boot was broken and I had to reboot from the
recovery console... but I can't tell why it rebooted. The last thing in
the logs is an error message from avahi. I think something crashed and
it rebooted itself. The filesystem was unclean (but checked out fine, no
errors), but the RAID was clean, which is odd....
I'm going to make sure GRUB is working, which will require another
reboot or two, so this doesn't happen again.
     -Josiah