[Clusterusers] Fly and everything else in ASH downtime

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Thu May 9 10:00:40 EDT 2013

Hi guys,
     Due to scheduled power outages, fly will be shut down at around
4:00PM on Wednesday, May 22, and brought back up around 9AM on Friday,
May 24. Fly will then be shut down Friday, May 31, at around 10:00AM,
and will be brought back up at the end of the day when they finish doing
what they're doing. Unfortunately, I will then be gone on vacation and
not available in any way for a week, but I've had lots of practice
bringing fly down and back up, and I'll have even more by then, so
everything should be fine :)

     gibson and urza will also follow a similar schedule, as will, I
imagine, hampedia and other machines in the student server room and all
other services in ASH.

--
-----
Wm. Josiah Erikson