[Clusterusers] the cluster room must be really hot right now

Bassam Kurdali bassam at urchn.org
Wed Jun 19 13:37:30 EDT 2013

Cool, I was just checking to see if it was normal- in our case if a job
took that long we'd think there was a problem with it. I got curious
when none of our renders spooled on the cluster (they're running on the
macs) and clicked on the nodes in tractor to find out.

cluster top sounds neat though, I hope they port it to their next
release.