[Clusterusers] the cluster room must be really hot right now

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Wed Jun 12 09:24:11 EDT 2013

I was noting this as well. The best thing about it is that between our
new ceiling-mounted 4-ton capacity Mitsubishi A/C unit (thanks Mark
Monaco!) and our new energy-efficient Rack2, it's actually quite cool in
there. Time to add more nodes, I guess :)

     -Josiah

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Assistant Director of IT, Infrastructure Group