[Clusterusers] compute-0-2 currently broken...

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 7 14:29:56 EDT 2009

I don't think it really matters, but I intentionally filled up /var/ on
compute-0-2 as an interview challenge to our potential sysadmins - I'm
going to log them in and have them tell me what's wrong :)
This is not a rendering node and it should work for most purposes
anyway. If you absolutely need to use this node, just remove the junk
from /var/spool/mail (Chris may take issue with me calling it junk after
he sees what it is, it was just the most easily available space filler)
Thanks,

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Computing Support