[Clusterusers] breve segmentation faults on fly

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 29 12:41:23 EDT 2007

On Oct 29, 2007, at 11:24 AM, Wm. Josiah Erikson wrote:
> Hum. Well, uh, unless you tell me something that seems like
> evidence is to the contrary, I'll assume the ball is in some court
> other than mine for the time being?

Josiah: I guess so. The OS memory limit seemed like such a good
theory that I'm having a hard time letting go of it :-), but if the
system is back to where it was previously then I don't see what could
be causing this on your end.

Jon: I'm using  /share/apps/breve/dev/bin/breve_cli, which looks to
be a version that has been there since May:

$ ls -l  /share/apps/breve/dev/bin/breve_cli
-rwxr-xr-x  1 1000 1000 305 May 26 07:22 /share/apps/breve/dev/bin/
breve_cli

Might that have something to do with this, and should it be updated?

I can kill my current run at any point if I should do that for
upgrading breve.

Thanks,

  -Lee