[Clusterusers] Re: now something seems really strange on fly

Chris Perry perry at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 15 19:04:44 EDT 2007

I'll add that we have experienced odd NFS stuff from fly to keg since
we got keg. In fact, it was happening even back in the urza days.
Remember? We'd make a file from fly, it would appear on urza, but not
when you ls the urza folder from fly. Here's hoping the new NFS stuff
improves things for all of us!

- chris