[Clusterusers] Re: CVS Repository

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 13 11:41:37 EST 2007

I have put the same account on the cluster (and put the ecj stuff
there), so you can run it on a cluster node...
log into fly.hampshire.edu and then into a node... do NOT run ecj on the
head node!
like
ssh finitealgebra at fly.hampshire.edu
ssh compute-1-1

compute-0-1 has 2GB of RAM
compute-1-1 has 4GB of RAM - pick accordingly

    -Josiah

--
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Computing Support