[Clusterusers] thanks for report info

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Tue May 30 17:02:03 EDT 2006

Just wanted to let y'all know that I've submitted that report --
thanks everyone for the information.

I'll have to do another of these in the fall, so if everyone can keep
some sort of reminder of what you've used the cluster for that would
help. I don't need hour-by-hour details or anything, but just a
sentence or two about any project and lists of any people who worked
on the cluster.

ALSO (IMPORTANT): if anyone publishes anything that was done using
the cluster -- and this includes films that are shown in the wider
world, or anything else that may be seen publicly -- it really MUST
have a 2 sentence NSF acknowledgment/disclaimer. It can be small but
it really must be there -- it's part of the rules under which we get
the money. And having these things properly acknowledged will help us
to get other grants in the future.

SO, if you're going to be publishing/showing anything that was
produced, in whole or in part, on the cluster then please send me an
email so I can send you the necessary text.

Thanks,

  -Lee

School of Cognitive Science, Hampshire College
893 West Street, Amherst, MA 01002-3359
lspector at hampshire.edu, http://hampshire.edu/lspector/
Phone: 413-559-5352, Fax: 413-559-5438