[Clusterusers] rcrawford on hex

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Wed May 17 17:22:41 EDT 2006

That'd be Raphael Crawford-Marks, who graduated a couple of years ago
with a Div III on evolved quidditch players, evolved on the cluster.

It's conceivable that he'll do some work with us again, but we could
mothball his stuff. I'd like the data saved in some form though,
since it's possible someone will want it for a paper or something. If
you could put it on CD that would probably be best.

Thanks,

  -Lee