[Clusterusers] Re: cluster planning

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Tue May 16 09:21:28 EDT 2006

Duly noted. PHP is a bit of a security risk in certain cases, but there
are some quick and easy tricks to make it less so (there is what I call
the "make it insecure" switch, which is, unfortunately, on by default in
debian, dunno in RedHat - I'll make sure it's set the way I like it,
i.e. not allow execution of arbitrary web addresses -
(allow_url_fopen).... kindof amazing)
    -Josiah