[Clusterusers] NSF grant report info

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Sun May 29 21:29:22 EDT 2005

Cluster users,

I'm writing the report for the NSF grant that funds hex (our cluster)
and I need to know what everyone has been using it for. I have info on
the people listed below -- if you've used the cluster and you're not on
that list then please send me a quick note ASAP saying what you've been
doing on the cluster. Speed is of the essence -- a few sentences
immediately, off the top of your head, will be much more useful than a
carefully composed answer that takes a day or two to send (I'm writing
the report over the next day or two).

Thanks,

  -Lee

I have info on Hex usage by:

Kyle Harrington
David Lenna
Zvi Citron
Joshua Marvel
James Burakoff
Dave Prude
Andy Berquist
Richard Weiss
Chris Perry
Andrew Stout
Ryan Moore

--
Lee Spector
Dean, Cognitive Science + Professor, Computer Science