[Clusterusers] lost connections

dwl01 at hampshire.edu dwl01 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 28 23:16:06 EST 2005

I used to get a similar problem working off campus but it was a product of
Putty (my telnet client) rather than of Hex. It just didn't hold onto
connections for over 4 hours and my project tends to run significantly longer.
So now I just echo a task into the background and schedule it to run when I
want to

echo "command"|at "when"

-Lenna

Quoting zhc00 at hampshire.edu: