[Clusterusers] hex issues

Ryan Moore ryan at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 15 13:41:40 EST 2004

'Max instances' and 'connections per second' are there to keep bad code
from spawning enough connections to create a process overflow and take
down the server. (How much do you guys trust your students? one bad loop
and it's all over). I'll raise up the numbers  a lot more and we'll see
what happens. Also, I'll restart the rsh daemon as well as the xinetd
daemon. Give me about ten minutes.

- Ryan