{InfoBar} Suzanne and Nebraska Off Friday, 9/9 and Time Cards Are Due

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 8 15:16:45 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

It would normally be Sean's responsibility to post for a sub, but I jumped
to ask for coverage for his shift because he is not yet on campus, plus I
am going away this weekend and I want to fill any gaps in the schedule
before I go celebrate my niece's wedding in NJ.  Both Nebraska and I will
be off tomorrow, so if you need to connect with a supervisor, Matt will be
here Friday and Saturday, from 10am-6pm (msLO at hampshire.edu).  Our
director, Rachel, will also be helping Matt at the InfoBar tomorrow.  On
Sunday, Nebraska (ncLO at hampshire.edu) will be opening the library and
working until 7:30pm.

I also want to remind you that time cards are due for the pay period that
ends Saturday, 9/10.  Don't forget to include your time spent at the
schedule meeting last night, and if you are a new hire, the 2 hour training
we did on Labor Day.  Time cards are due by 1:30pm on Monday, 9/12.  Most,
but not all, students have time cards on the hub.  If yours is not there
yet, it might be because you might have to drop off your tax forms or show
your ID for your I9 form.  If you don't submit your time card by the Monday
deadline, you will need to submit the hours from this pay period on the
next time card, and you will be paid 2 weeks later.

Thanks, and I will see you all next week!

pronouns: she/her
Access Services Supervisor
413-559-5762