{InfoBar} More Info About the Schedule Meeting, Tomorrow, Wednesday, at 5pm

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 6 14:08:42 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow for our schedule meeting.
We will meet at the InfoBar at 5pm.  Here are the specifics of how we will
conduct the meeting.  First we'll do introductions so you can meet all of
your coworkers.  Please bring your course schedule for the week and a
calendar with any other meetings or weekly commitments that you have.  You
will draw numbers in 3 rounds, and then you will pick shifts in that
order.  First we will do the weekend shifts, so you will pick a shift on
Saturday or Sunday, on either weekend one or weekend two.  Then you will
pick numbers for the night shifts.  The night shifts are scheduled between
6pm and midnight, Monday - Thursday.  There will always be two students
scheduled for these shifts.  Lastly, you will draw numbers for day shifts.
There will be just one student scheduled per shift, and these shifts are
Monday - Friday, from 9am - 6pm.

If you have a conflict and are unable to come to the meeting, please send
me your class schedule, and tell me if you prefer to work earlier in the
day or later in the day, and if you prefer to work on Saturdays or
Sundays.  I can pick your shifts for you, and then let you know which
shifts you have.

Around 5:45pm, we'll have pizza delivered from Sibie's.  Please let me know
if you are vegan or gluten free.  We will definitely have meat and veggie
options available.  If it's a nice day, we will probably take the pizzas
outside.

The schedule that you pick tomorrow will take effect on Saturday, 9/10.  I
will send every student an email confirming their schedules some time on
Thursday.

Let me know if you have any questions about tomorrow's meeting, or if you
have any other questions about your position.

Thank you, and see you all tomorrow!