{InfoBar} Taking Hours on the Temporary Schedule / Reminder of the

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 2 16:14:30 EDT 2022

Hi All,

I had hoped to get this email out earlier so you could come and grab shifts
in person.  Attached is the schedule for next week.  I ask that returning
students, and particularly those who have not yet take shifts this week,
sign up on next week's temporary schedule.  You have another hour to get in
in person to do so, or you can reply to this message to claim shifts.  The
library IS open on Monday, and Matt, Nebraska,and I are all working.  It
would be great if we had student coverage too, as we will be having a
training session for new hires and Matt and Nebraska will be hosting a game
day for welcome week.  Please post if you can take any of these shifts,
even if you can't take the whole 3 hours.

Also, a reminder that we are having the mandatory schedule meeting next
Wednesday, 9/7, at 5pm.  It will be held on the first floor, after the
schedule meeting.  We will have pizza after you pick your shifts!  More to
come about the schedule meeting next week.

Thanks,